What information do we collect about you?
We collect personal information directly from you. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card or other payment information, age, location, and any other information that you choose to provide. We also automatically collect information about you, including:
- Transactional Information : When you make a purchase or return, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details, purchase price, and transaction date.
Log Information : We collect information about your access to and use of our website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you have consulted before browsing our website.
- Device Information : We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our website, including hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers device and mobile network information.
Location Information : We may derive the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We may also collect geolocation information from your device in accordance with your device settings.
Payment Information : When you make a purchase, we may collect identifiers such as your full name and billing address in connection with your purchase. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc, a third party service provider. After placing an order on our website, you will be required to make payment for the goods or services you have ordered. We share your personal information with third parties who process payment card transactions on our behalf. Our third-party payment processors collect, use and process your information, including payment information, in accordance with their privacy policies. You can access their privacy policies through their own website
Information Collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies : We may use tracking tools such as browser cookies, flash cookies, pixels and web beacons. Please see "How do we use browser and mobile cookies and other tracking technologies?" " for more information.
How do we collect information?
We collect information directly from you, including:
- If you create an account with us
- As part of an online purchase
- If you upload or share a photo or other digital content through one of our websites or mobile applications, or share related content on one of our social media platforms
- If you sign up for our loyalty program
- If you enter a contest or promotion
- If you return a product
- If you contact us by e-mail or via our customer service
- As part of your interactions with our company KALMAZ, including the personal information you provide when completing a KALMAZ questionnaire
- In connection with your interactions with us as a registered user of our website or mobile application
Our websites use the cookies and other tracking technologies listed below, to enable you to shop on our websites and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online browsing and shopping experience. Cookies, pixel tags and other tracking technologies help us better understand your shopping needs and preferences, tell us which parts of our website you have visited, facilitate and measure the effectiveness of our advertising, and provide services and consistent, personalized experiences.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent to you, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our websites.
How to contact us?